Finally tried it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally tried it

So I finally tried v2002 and it's scraping ok so far. My problem is I cannot logon at the ms website. Keeps telling me my login is incorrect. Says wrong username or password. Is there a trick to this? Also, I thought we could use the local server which I can't. Am I going to yet again go back to v1010?

Hey, try using your DMS ip followed by :32080 on your browser. I did that and was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBerry View Post
      Hey, try using your DMS ip followed by :32080 on your browser. I did that and was pleasantly surprised.
      That was the first thing I tried, I get a white screen saying, "File not found" in upper left hand corner.

Comment

file not found doesn't sound right...

on your TV bring up DMS and go to settings - General and either Ethernet or wifi (whichever one says is connected)
        Then look for the IP address there. it will be 4 numbers like 192.168.1.5

now open the Chrome browser on your PC or mac, and type in http:// then type in the IP address from above, then type in :32080

So if your IP address from above is 1.2.3.4, you would enter http://1.2.3.4:32080

If you are using wifi, be sure both your computer and DVD fab are on the same network.

Comment

Originally posted by Basementjack View Post
          file not found doesn't sound right...

on your TV bring up DMS and go to settings - General and either Ethernet or wifi (whichever one says is connected)
          Then look for the IP address there. it will be 4 numbers like 192.168.1.5

now open the Chrome browser on your PC or mac, and type in http:// then type in the IP address from above, then type in :32080

So if your IP address from above is 1.2.3.4, you would enter http://1.2.3.4:32080

If you are using wifi, be sure both your computer and DVD fab are on the same network.
          Yes, I know, I've been doing that from day one. My shortcut got messed up somehow so I manually typed it in and can access the local server. Still cannot access the cloud server as it keeps telling me my username or password is incorrect. At least I have the local working.

Comment

Originally posted by jimczyz View Post

Yes, I know, I've been doing that from day one. My shortcut got messed up somehow so I manually typed it in and can access the local server. Still cannot access the cloud server as it keeps telling me my username or password is incorrect. At least I have the local working.
            cloud server not supported in v200x now, which is the low priority, before finished all feature, I will not strat this working, so please using local WebApp.
            I will add jump from dms.dvdfab.cn to local WebApp too .

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post

cloud server not supported in v200x now, which is the low priority, before finished all feature, I will not strat this working, so please using local WebApp.
              I will add jump from dms.dvdfab.cn to local WebApp too .

Thanks.
              Thank you ting, good to know. I myself prefer the local server. On another note, the scraper is working well for me except it can't find Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and I can't edit it myself.
              Last edited by jimczyz; 05-13-2019, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Thank you ting, good to know. I myself prefer the local server. On another note, the scraper is working well for me except it can't find Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and I can't edit it myself.
                Thanks jimczyz.

Ahout your problem, if it's possible, please try the v2003 and send the log to me, I will check it

Comment

Will do

Comment

Same thing, split some tv series and won't id the others. Sent log, ref number is 158685

Comment

Also I keep having to restart the server when I'm trying to fix the metadata manually. The server and website keep hanging up every 3-4 movies I try to fix.

Comment

Also I keep having to restart the server when I'm trying to fix the metadata manually. The server and website keep hanging up every 3-4 movies I try to fix.
                        Got it, this the important problem should be solved in next version.

Comment

Working...
                        X