ID function

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ID function

I've just installed Beta 2.0.0.3. Still waiting for it to finish scrapping as I'm re building library. What confused be is, that every time you check the ID it has changed to a new ID. I would assume that this is because it is randomly changing the number. So if you report several problems over, say, 2 weeks and you can't remember the 1st ID. You'll have to report with new ID. Wouldn't this confuse what you are trying to do???
    Other thing comes to mind. Your post regarding this update says something about "SHIFT", What is this supposed to be??
    Never seen or heard about it before.

Scrapping will finish in about 5 hours, I let you know what results I get.
    Viking lost down under

Originally posted by ejm View Post
    I've just installed Beta 2.0.0.3. Still waiting for it to finish scrapping as I'm re building library. What confused be is, that every time you check the ID it has changed to a new ID. I would assume that this is because it is randomly changing the number. So if you report several problems over, say, 2 weeks and you can't remember the 1st ID. You'll have to report with new ID. Wouldn't this confuse what you are trying to do???
    Other thing comes to mind. Your post regarding this update says something about "SHIFT", What is this supposed to be??
    Never seen or heard about it before.

Scrapping will finish in about 5 hours, I let you know what results I get.
    hi, ejm

This ID is just for quickly to find the log what your upload, if you report one problem, and write the ID in the post, I can quickly to find this log by ID. and for different problem, I will create task in the bug system.

Thanks.

Comment

1.Fixed the bug of slow speed in WebApp, add cache for improve the speed of back to previous page
      2.Fixed the bug of the "shift" on some thumbnails in WebApp
      3.Add "Feedback" in Movie/TVshow/WebApp, you can upload the log quickly and get logID,
      and when you report the problem in forum, please tell me the logID.
      4.Fixed the bug of blanked poster in some case
      5.Improve the poster loading speed in DMS App
      6.Other minor changes.
      2. What do you mean with "shift"???????

There seems to be no reason to elaborate on this version. Virtually no change compared to Beta 2.0.0.2
      Viking lost down under

Comment

2. What do you mean with "shift"???????

There seems to be no reason to elaborate on this version. Virtually no change compared to Beta 2.0.0.2
        ejm, I think he is referring to some of the thumbnnails shrinking and getting cut off on the wall and not showing up completely with some users using the WebApp. Happened to me on V2000 update but went away after V2002, for some it didn't go away.Post here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...s-local-webapp
        Last edited by Down2Earth; 05-13-2019, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Thanks m8, never seen this happen before. Lucky me
          Viking lost down under

Comment

You know what gets me tied up in knots is if all things being equal...meaning we all have the same hardware at the same revision level... and assuming the same SDK version, that we all have a different experience with the software that manifest its self as 'problems'. Just wondering if this is a stability attribute of the Android 5 OS?

Comment

Yea, maybe. I rebuild library and did a factory reset and basically I've ended up with the extract same results as 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.2 with minor differences. All the changes since 2.0.0.0 appear to me to be interface related only.

Viking lost down under

Comment

Yep, it is so much the same that the 'image shift' on the rows is still there for me. I'm going to try a few things before I start a new thread. Still a little confused on the 'Log ID' and where I see that.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	3.JPG Views:	1 Size:	27.9 KB ID:	368019Click image for larger version  Name:	1.JPG Views:	1 Size:	19.4 KB ID:	368020Click image for larger version  Name:	2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	17.6 KB ID:	368021
                I'm at v2003 of the SDK.
                Last edited by Dead Eye; 05-14-2019, 11:45 AM.

Comment

DMS has it. Go up to where you would normally clear history, here you will find 2 extra icons. I assume when you get your number it adds it to a log file. The log files are already zipped. When you post the logs you have to use the ID as your reference, as this is supposed to make it easier to find for the DEVS.

hi, ejm

This ID is just for quickly to find the log what your upload, if you report one problem, and write the ID in the post, I can quickly to find this log by ID. and for different problem, I will create task in the bug system.

Thanks.
                  Viking lost down under

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Eye View Post
                    Yep, it is so much the same that the 'image shift' on the rows is still there for me. I'm going to try a few things before I start a new thread. Still a little confused on the 'Log ID' and where I see that.
                    Click image for larger version Name:	3.JPG Views:	1 Size:	27.9 KB ID:	368019Click image for larger version Name:	1.JPG Views:	1 Size:	19.4 KB ID:	368020Click image for larger version Name:	2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	17.6 KB ID:	368021
                    I'm at v2003 of the SDK.
                    what is your explorer ? did you try to clean the explorer cache first ?

Comment

Ting, I use Chrome to view that page but I have Brave(Chromium) and IE, but yes I tried that! I'm thinking it might be a video card problem given the fact that not every one sees it. That is the only thing in my mind that is a variable. I have an NVIDIA GTX 970. The video card renders the html code that the browser shows on the monitor.

Would I be wrong in assuming that when I first brought that up that your team duplicated it in the DEV Lab?

Comment

I get the same squeezing / shifting as well. I get it in IE and Firefox. in 2.0.0.2 if I changed size to small and back it would fix it. But trick doesn't seem to work anymore.

Comment

I use google chrome and do not recall ever having seen this,
                          Just ran it under firefox and got your Shifting
                          Last edited by ejm; 05-17-2019, 03:25 AM.
                          Viking lost down under

Comment

Under Win 7's IE, all I get is nothing even after several refresh's.
                            Attached Files
                            Viking lost down under

Comment

Ran IE under Win 10, same result as above.
                              I then tried edge and set poster setting to small. I started scrolling (fast) through posters(10 posters per line). About the 4-500 mark suddenly I saw a glitch on the screen and than I had 9 posters per line, 2 of these posters had shifted together. Continued to scroll fast than there was 8 posters per line, 4 of these had shifted together (2x2). When the shifting occurred the effected posters changed forward and nearly all the way back to the beginning. I tried the same with medium and large posters and was unable to duplicate the problem.
                              Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
                              X