200 beta Start and finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200 beta Start and finish

I rebuild library and did a factory reset and basically I've ended up with the extract same results as 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.2 with minor differences. All the changes since 2.0.0.0 appear to me to be interface related only.

No log files to be forwarded as the results that I sent in previous post are very much relevant to this beta version.

There seems to be no reason to elaborate on this version. Virtually no change compared to Beta 2.0.0.2
    Viking lost down under

Yes, in current beta version, there are only some serious bugfix, little UI change, and improvement for feedback, upgrade. till the official release version.

There are other branch for features, which will be release in the future beta.

Thanks.

Comment

I am sorry to be a pain about this, but the USB support needs to be looked at.
      I have 3 hard drives attached with 2 partitions on each. I was told that moving to v 200x would resolve the problem of random identification and addressing of drives in v 1xxx would be solved. It hasn't. This wrecks the ability of the server to access most USB movie files from the poster wall. What is even worse now, is that only 1 partition per drive is accessible, even in the video function. In previous versions I could at least access the movies via the folder tree. Now more than half of my movies are inaccessible even by explorer on my computer. They have completely disappeared. Help!!

Comment

Originally posted by wasim27488 View Post
        I am sorry to be a pain about this, but the USB support needs to be looked at.
        I have 3 hard drives attached with 2 partitions on each. I was told that moving to v 200x would resolve the problem of random identification and addressing of drives in v 1xxx would be solved. It hasn't. This wrecks the ability of the server to access most USB movie files from the poster wall. What is even worse now, is that only 1 partition per drive is accessible, even in the video function. In previous versions I could at least access the movies via the folder tree. Now more than half of my movies are inaccessible even by explorer on my computer. They have completely disappeared. Help!!
        I know it, we will solve the problem of multi partition, and then support the poster of USB storage.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Ting. I think it's just a matter of setting up a mount table.

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post

I know it, we will solve the problem of multi partition, and then support the poster of USB storage.

Thanks.
            Any progress on this yet? It's very frustrating that I can't access so many movies even by the folder tree or File Explorer.

Comment

Originally posted by wasim27488 View Post

Any progress on this yet? It's very frustrating that I can't access so many movies even by the folder tree or File Explorer.
              Yes, It will be added in next beta version.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X