How to revert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to revert

Is there a way to revert to v1010 from v2003? I've tried many times and it stays on v2003. Against my better judgement, I upgraded even though my library was 99% perfect. The scraper in v2003 has everything so messed up I just want to go back to v1010. It is not as simple as flashing the v1010 update, it stays on v2003.

I just did a 'power on reset' after installing v2003 of the SDK by holding in the reset button while turning on the power and I am back to 1.0.3.1 of the SDK.

Comment

I tried that 3 times and stay at 2003

Comment

Nobody knows how to revert back to v1010 from v2003?

Comment

Factory Reset not working ?

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post
            Factory Reset not working ?
            No, it just keeps it at v2003. Guess I'll have to stick it out and hope

Comment

I tried 3 times to downgrade!! No chance o i canīt watch movies or hear musich from my NAS for two weeks. Also i canīt see the internal HD in the Win-explorer. I hope that you fix the network problem suddenly!!

Comment

Ting, I've had every version on my unit except v2000, I went to v2001, v2002 and v2003. The 'Row Shift' was still there for me. I decided to reset the unit and build it back up to v2000. My question is why did reset take it back to v1.0.3.1 and not back to what the unit came with?

Comment

Originally posted by Dead Eye View Post
                  My question is why did reset take it back to v1.0.3.1 and not back to what the unit came with?
                  Was V1.0.3.1 the last OTA release? If is was thinking that might be it.
                  Last edited by Down2Earth; 05-15-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Is there a configuration file that can be deleted to force it back? If so what is the name of the file and it's path on the unit?

I did a 'Clean Data' procedure before reverting, I did not give the unit a chance to start rebuilding after I did that. I hit the power off switch. Then did the reset thing. Today after doing my bike riding exercise on a nearby trail I plan on doing the exact same thing and see what result I end up with. I might even try an earlier version of the SDK.

Comment

Update...Before I headed out the door I 'Cleaned Data' and did a 'Downgrade' to v1021...I'm going to let it scrape while I go riding.

Comment

Well I let it go all night and what I see(..or don't see) is that the poster wall is not populated and the WEB viewer says that my Movie Collection is empty, other than that everything that I like to watch plays. Later today I think I'll start incrementally upgrading the SDK versions. Don't want to go back to the v1010 due to that HDD check.

Comment

Working...
                        X