Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The subtitles and audio buttons on the remote are not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The subtitles and audio buttons on the remote are not working.

This issue was reported on a previous post for v2.0.0.2 Beta:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After upgrading to v2.0.0.2 the functionality of the buttons SUBTITLES and AUDIO on the remote are not working.
    When either one of them is pressed, it does show the current audio track or subtitle that is being used, but before this release if I pressed the button again, I was able to "navigate" thru the different tracks. After the upgrade, it does not work.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem is still present in this new release of v.2.0.0.3.

hi, What type source have this problem ? common files or BD or DVD ?

Where are the source storaged ? internal Disk or Network storage ?

Thanks.

Comment

In all versions that I've had, playing mp4 and avi. I've had to put DMS on full volume and then controlled through sound system if needed. While watching movies it has always been impossible to adjust volume. The reason for this was that I would never have to turn down volume when I revert back to the tv.
      Viking lost down under

Comment

Every since I got this new receiver and connected all the devices via HDMI I have had audio issues with the DMS. In the audio setup I have it configured to HDMI Audio and the other parameter set to 'Auto', I believe it is 'Passthrough'. The sound is routed differently in 'Player Mode' than it is when sitting at the main screen(...not in player mode). I've had to resort to running the volume to zero before entering into player mode when playing main movie rips from bluray disk in order to prevent the protection circuit built into this receiver from tripping. If I do this before entering player mode before playing an .mp4, .wtv or .dvr-ms file I get no audio. I have to set it to 100 before entering player mode. I suspect that the HDMI implementation of Android 5 is not good. My other Android streamer( ver. 7) has no problems when I connect it to the receiver and play a movie that I have ripped. That to me is anecdotal evidence that the HDMI implementation is different. No other device connected to the receiver via HDMI trips that protection function of the receiver. The TV is Android OS and is connected to the HDMI out via the ARC port on the receiver and TV. The bluray player and the PlayStation both can play a movie rip via USB thumb drive without tripping the protection circuit.

I did notice that on the ripper module in 11.0.29(?) if I click on the the little wrench icon that there is a volume slider control. I haven't experimented with that yet and have left it at the default position, which looks to be at roughly 30%.

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post
          hi, What type source have this problem ? common files or BD or DVD ?

Where are the source storaged ? internal Disk or Network storage ?

Thanks.
          Hi Ting,

it is happening with all BD, and all sources are stored in the internal disk.

It was reported by me in this post (https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/dvdfab...re-not-working), and I was told on that same post that it will be checked.

Also, before posting the problem here in the forum, I sent and email to support and I was told it was a known issue.
          This was the answer in that email:
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Hi,
          Update: This is a known issue. We will fix it in the new version, thanks. No need to send the log now.
          Any questions in future, please feel free to contact us.
          email:
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,

Comment

Strange things seems to be happening now and again with DMS. Now suddenly I can adjust volume while watching a movie. Lucky me.
            Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
            X