Collections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request Collections

1. Would it be possible to present the contents of Collections in chronological order? Not an issue in small collections but in collections such as the Bond series, this would be very helpful.
    2. Could collections be presented on a wall such as done with movies and TV shows?

My collections don't even tag correctly. Underworld movies are listed as "Query", among many others that are screwed up. I'd wait until that's fixed.

Comment

you must be 1 of the lucky ones jimcyz. my Unerworld ones do not even scrape. I have had to do that manually since 2.0.0.1.
      Viking lost down under

Comment

Originally posted by wasim27488 View Post
        1. Would it be possible to present the contents of Collections in chronological order? Not an issue in small collections but in collections such as the Bond series, this would be very helpful.
        Please give me more idea about this, you know in one collections, there are some movies in different years, which time is I need to order it,

about this I have different order method

1. the order by Collections name
        2. the order by Lastest year of movie in Collections
        3. the order by Lastest added moive in Collections

2. Could collections be presented on a wall such as done with movies and TV shows?
        I will add it, and using more better method to implement it

Comment

I will check the Collections problem of "UnderWorld"

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post

Please give me more idea about this, you know in one collections, there are some movies in different years, which time is I need to order it,

about this I have different order method

1. the order by Collections name
            2. the order by Lastest year of movie in Collections
            3. the order by Lastest added moive in Collections

I will add it, and using more better method to implement it
            The collection names could be arranged in alphabetical order and the movies within a collection by release date. I know there is a sort button on the web app but it doesn't seem to work and it certainly doesn't translate to the DMS.

Comment

Working...
            X