Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The subtitles and audio buttons on the remote are not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The subtitles and audio buttons on the remote are not working.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After upgrading to v2.0.0.2 the functionality of the buttons SUBTITLES and AUDIO on the remote are not working.
    Downloaded, installed and tried v2.0.0.3 with the same result. The SUBTITLES and AUDIO buttons on the remote DO NOT work.
    I had to go back to v1.0.0.7 to be able to control the AUDIO and SUBTITLES for every movie using the remote control.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This issue was reported on a previous post for v2.0.0.2 Beta.
    Also from support via email from DVDFab MS, I was notified that it was an already known issue, and it was going to be corrected in the next version.

Hope it will be corrected in v2.0.0.4.

Originally posted by rpareja View Post
    After upgrading to v2.0.0.2 the functionality of the buttons SUBTITLES and AUDIO on the remote are not working.
    Downloaded, installed and tried v2.0.0.3 with the same result. The SUBTITLES and AUDIO buttons on the remote DO NOT work.
    I had to go back to v1.0.0.7 to be able to control the AUDIO and SUBTITLES for every movie using the remote control.

This issue was reported on a previous post for v2.0.0.2 Beta.
    Also from support via email from DVDFab MS, I was notified that it was an already known issue, and it was going to be corrected in the next version.

Hope it will be corrected in v2.0.0.4.
    This problem is caused by the error meta analysis in some source, like BD/DVD, because if cannot get correct audios/subs from meta, the click of subtitles and audio buttons would do nothing.

I have try to fix most problem of error meta analysis, so I think this problem shoule be fixed in v2004 ( I have tested it yet )

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks ting,

I'll be waiting for the new version.

Comment

Working...
      X