DVDFab Forum - LeeBerry

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeeBerry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LeeBerry

    What is the progress on v2.0.0.4, I,ve this MS for 2 years and have had nothing but trouble with it ?

  • #2
    Originally posted by LeeBerry View Post
    What is the progress on v2.0.0.4, I,ve this MS for 2 years and have had nothing but trouble with it ?
    I have already release v2004 beta in the internal forum, we need do some test first and then open it to public forum

    Thanks.

    Comment


    • #3
      Ting, could I please be added to the internal forum? My email is ddoyle0114@comcast.net

      Comment


      • #4
        Will v2004 have ability to use the GUI screen to load my movies from USB drives. Most of mine are on USB drives and I have to go to the drive to pull it up.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tiger21 View Post
          Will v2004 have ability to use the GUI screen to load my movies from USB drives. Most of mine are on USB drives and I have to go to the drive to pull it up.
          I have 2 usb drives attached and both show all my movies. You have to go into settings and add the path you want to load.

          Comment


          • #6
            I know. They are scraped and on my gui.but cannot be accessed from it. They will not play from it. Never have been able to do it since v2003. It was said that usb not in the build. Will it be ready for 2004

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tiger21 View Post
              Will v2004 have ability to use the GUI screen to load my movies from USB drives. Most of mine are on USB drives and I have to go to the drive to pull it up.
              Not yet in this version.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ting View Post

                Not yet in this version.
                That's a real disappointment. . I have more than 600 inaccessible movies on USB. Only one partition per drive can be accessed and even those are unreliably accessed through the movie wall.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wasim27488 View Post

                  That's a real disappointment. . I have more than 600 inaccessible movies on USB. Only one partition per drive can be accessed and even those are unreliably accessed through the movie wall.
                  Multi partition problem has been fixed in v2004, USB library support in the todo list, will be add in next official version cycle.

                  Thanks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This is confusing to me. I have 2 USB drives loaded with movies and TV shows. The system scrapes those items (not always successfully) and I can run them from the poster wall with no problems. I am running 2003. What am I missing here?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tbrown25 View Post
                      This is confusing to me. I have 2 USB drives loaded with movies and TV shows. The system scrapes those items (not always successfully) and I can run them from the poster wall with no problems. I am running 2003. What am I missing here?
                      If you have 2 USB drives attached directly to the 2 USB sockets you may have few problems. However, if you have more (I do) attached through a USB hub, the naming of the drives gets scrambled on booting. This disrupts the addressing from the wall. Also though Ting has assured that the problem is fixed in 2004, only 1 partition per drive can be accessed.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wonder why you can run them from the poster wall and mine will not? Both of mine are plugged into the back of the server like yours and I can't get any to load up from the poster wall.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tiger21 View Post
                          Wonder why you can run them from the poster wall and mine will not? Both of mine are plugged into the back of the server like yours and I can't get any to load up from the poster wall.
                          Have you set up the addresses in the Media Library Settings on the DMD?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sorry I meant to type DMS.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I have all of my movies on the poster wall. I have the addresses in the media library settings. It just wont load any of the movies from the usb drives using the poster wall I am using 2003. So I guess the question is, Does it support usb drives connected directly at this time or does it not in this version.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X