USB Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request USB Integration

I do not understand how this is NOT a priority. There are a lot of users that have usb drives that are connected to the unit. Not being able to access my movies thru the movie wall is not acceptable. 90% of my movies are done this way. I have patiently waited for 2 years for this to work as advertised. I had a htpc that already did this using a program that is free to everyone that starts with the letter K. The ONLY reason I moved to this was I wanted the ability to use the full bluray menu on my iso files. I am to the point that I just don't see why you didn't take that open source software that starts with a K and just slap your video player in it. Then everything would work exactly the way it should. This thing has a lot of potential, but as my college coach used to say, That just means you haven't done %$# yet. Two years after release and still not a working software is just completely unacceptable.

What version of firmware are you using? I have 2 usb drives hooked up to mine and I see everything on them on the poster wall. You have to make sure you add the path in settings or it will not know to look there.

Comment

I have the latest version. It scrapes the movies but will not let me click on them to watch. I have to go to the drive itself to get it to play and yes I have the path set in the settings done correctly

Comment

Working...
      X