DMS v2.0.0.8 Beta Scraper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.0.8 Beta Scraper

The scraper still cannot scrape the Underworld movies right. Still labeled "Query" in the collection section.

Please give me full file name,or send log and report the logID.
    Thanks.

Comment

The movies are Underworld, Underworld: Evolution, Underworld: Rise of the Lycan, Underworld: Awakening, and Underworld: Blood Wars. I manually changed them to the correct names but in collections it still groups them as "Query".

Comment

I already know the problem,it will be fixed at next version.
        Thanks.

Comment

Thank you very much Tina. Could you also check on The Best of Dean Martin Roasts? They scrape blank.

Comment

Please give me full path name.
            Thanks.

Comment

They are called The Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts. They used to scrape perfectly but now the scraper calls them The Best of the Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts and it doesn't find a poster like the old scraper did.

Comment

I ended up having to do a factory reset as I spent over 24 hours trying to upload my previous logs via messenger with out success, and the log file keeps growing in size. Still scrapping. Having the same problem as you and it looks like I'm getting similar results as 2004. Video's have blanks and the normal 2 TV series that it refuses to scrape. Will not know the full extent to tomorrow.
                Viking lost down under

Comment

I upgraded to this and found it hopeless, does not recognise most concert videos, and can't even find them in DMS when searched for. Titanic 3D Extended refuses to play at all from a ISO, movie split in to 2 ISO files on 2 discs, going back to a old version.
                  I have Season one of Game of thrones in 4K backed up to the servers had drive and it insist on adding it in TV with the episode number, even than it can't find it.

These updates seem to make it worse not better

Comment

American Bred missing from fix match, can this please be added to DMS.

Comment

Originally posted by jimczyz View Post
                      They are called The Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts. They used to scrape perfectly but now the scraper calls them The Best of the Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts and it doesn't find a poster like the old scraper did.
                      They are called "The Dean Martin Celebrity Roast: Frank Sinatra (1978)"?

Comment

Originally posted by tina12345 View Post
                        They are called "The Dean Martin Celebrity Roast: Frank Sinatra (1978)"?

The Dean Martin Celebrity Roast. They started in 1974 and ended in 1984. Each one had a different guest. That's not a big deal as long as they scrape with the name like they used to. V1010 used to scrape them correctly if that is any help.
                        Last edited by jimczyz; 07-02-2019, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X