Scraping of TV series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware Question Scraping of TV series

Every time I've asked the question, when will we be fixing/editing TV series, I get told, soon.

7.Fixed: Some scraper problem for TV show in some case.
    This appears in Beta versions 2004, 2005 and 2006

12.Improve: Save user fixed Movie/TV show media info to database and NFO file.
    This appears in Beta versions 2004

15.Improve: Save user fixed Movie/TV show media info to database and NFO file.
    This appears in Beta versions 2005

I'm sorry to say this, as far as I can see, nothing has ever been done about TV series. I have complained many a time over the past 2 years about this.
    Under 2.0.0.? no editing of TV series has been available. So my question again is, WHEN will this happen??????????????????????
    Viking lost down under

First of all, thank you very much for your feedback.
    About Fixing TV series, we are already designing.
    And in the near future , you well see changes.

Comment

Can you tell us how to NAME tv show files?
      In cases where shows have reboots, it seems like we have no way of picking the correct version of the show.
      BattleStar Galactica (1978) vs BattleStar Galactica (2004)
      The Twilight Zone (1965) vs The Twilight Zone (1985) vs The Twilight Zone (2003) vs The Twilight Zone (2018)

I have tried "Lost in Space S01E01 (1965).mkv" but I get NETFIX version from 2018.

How about ISO naming for TV shows?

If you could provide the format you are looking for, we can name our files correctly and save everyone some hassle.

How about adding an IMDB ID field. We could just put this ID in the field and it would scrape from that value. At least for miss-matched content.

Comment

Originally posted by intvfan View Post
        Can you tell us how to NAME tv show files?
        In cases where shows have reboots, it seems like we have no way of picking the correct version of the show.
        BattleStar Galactica (1978) vs BattleStar Galactica (2004)
        The Twilight Zone (1965) vs The Twilight Zone (1985) vs The Twilight Zone (2003) vs The Twilight Zone (2018)

I have tried "Lost in Space S01E01 (1965).mkv" but I get NETFIX version from 2018.

How about ISO naming for TV shows?

If you could provide the format you are looking for, we can name our files correctly and save everyone some hassle.

How about adding an IMDB ID field. We could just put this ID in the field and it would scrape from that value. At least for miss-matched content.
        Good idea.

Comment

Working...
        X