strange iso 3D Movie playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.1.0 Beta strange iso 3D Movie playback

When I try to play the 3D BluRay ISO of Thor The Dark World in menu mode I get a strange msg on screen after selecting the language (See Attach Image) it will not go any further and playback has to be quit , though If I choose to play just the movie direct, it plays the movie

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0247.JPG
Views:	167
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	370060

Same thing happens with Captain Marvel 3D ISO, msg stating 3D playback not possible, please update the firmware, or incert in to a 3D compatible Bluray player or a PC that is capible of playing 3D.

Avengers Assembe 3D ISO also dispalys same message and unable to go any further

This happens when you selct Menu mode, if you select to play the movie the movie does play fine

Comment

Looks as though this might be a MARVEL movie Issue, Captain America The Winter Soldier 3D in a ISO does the same when menu is selected for playback, selcting movie plays the movie ok, DVDFabs Media player and Power DVD do not have the problem, the only draw back of playing 3D on my PC is that when the movie ends and you quit the player, the screen does not refresh and is totally black., doesn't matter which player is used

Comment

Found the same thing happens with Rogue One A Star Wars Story 3D & Solo A Star Wars Story 3D when trying to playback a ISO, I don't know if it is a Movie Server P{roblem or a DVDFab 11 Problem, can only play them if play Movie is sected, if you try playback with the menu once you select the Language you want you get the message that it has been deteced your device is not capable of 3D playback, please update the firmware, or incert in to a 3D compatible Bluray player or a PC that is capible of playing 3D.

Anyone else have this issue?

Needs fixing what ever the cause

Comment

there are a lot more 3D movies where they arebacked up as a ISO, if you select the menu option on some, not all you get a screen that to play this disc to incert it in a 3D BluRay player, I thought it was just the Marvel Movie Backups that were an issue, but I am coming across more from other companys now.

The ISO's will play if you select to just play the movie rather than go through the menu.

DVDFab's Media player does not have this problem, nor does PowerDVD16

I thought it might be DVDFab 11 might be the problem, but it is set to allow 3D media on a 2D display, Same for DVDPasskey and I have tried ripping 3D discs with both and the problem is the same for the movie server.

Could you please fix this ASAP

Comment

The Toerag
            First of all, thank you very much for your feedback.
            About problem of 3D, We will discuss it and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Comment

Wondering if any of the issues in this post were corrected in 2.0.1.2.
              Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X