NFO files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.1.0 Beta NFO files

Why the hell is the Movie Server writing NFO files to my external storage on my network, I hate these files they are useless, if you must have it included, include an option to turn the thing off

Did you correct a movie title/year? NFO files saves what you corrected, V2XXX had the habit of losing what you corrected so Ting added it. It was a pain not having it before. Curious to know if NFO files were generated on it's own with you.

Comment

Added on there own, I hate NFO files all over the place & NFO files full stop, I have to go through finding and deleting them now, if it stored them on the server itself it wouldn't be too bad, but having all these files appear on my NAS drives and Towers is a royal pain in the butt.

If a file has been renamed it should remove the old file for not being there and just add the renamed file, as things stand from what I can see if you change the title of a file, it not only adds the renamed title, it keeps the old one as well, a dupe, only difference is one will play, the other not, cos' the file is no longer there under that title.

Comment

Originally posted by The Toerag View Post
        If a file has been renamed it should remove the old file for not being there and just add the renamed file, as things stand from what I can see if you change the title of a file, it not only adds the renamed title, it keeps the old one as well, a dupe, only difference is one will play, the other not, cos' the file is no longer there under that title.
        Well I do agree with you on this one, said the same. It should refresh any changed file on it's own and get rid of changed broken paths/links that is no longer there and works.

Comment

Working...
        X