No announcement yet.

2.0.1.0 findings so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.1.0 Beta 2.0.1.0 findings so far.

First, scraping seems better. It seems tv show years are now used and reboot shows can now be identified properly!

However,
    Columbo has 13 seasons but only the first 10 season match.
    THE LONE GUNMEN S01E14 (2001).mp4 and THE LONE GUNMEN S01E15 (2001).mp4 match as episodes for a show called: Goblin (2016)
    Night Gallery is a 3 season show from 1970. I get 2 matches for this some episodes on each. One has episodes from 2 seasons the other from all 3 seasons.

The Honeymooners "Classic 39" used to match fine, now 32 of the episodes match and 7 are in videos this is one of the episodes. HONEYMOONERS S01E37.mp4
    ---This was one of the first tv shows I added to the server, I will rename them all and adding year.

Shazam! is another series that some episodes match, but others are set to videos like this one. Shazam! S03E06 (1974) - Out of Focus.mkv

I am still looking over the files, as I seem to be missing some completely... Unmatched used to show under videos, but I am missing some stuff!

Hope this info helps you improve the product.

Actually, Columbo has 7 seasons (I know IMDB lists as 13) and then they rotated as Mystery Movie of the Week. They probably are not considered seasons of Columbo but easier for IMDB to split them up. Try to scrape them as movies and see if it matches.

I have the complete boxed set and they show seasons 1-7 (with 6 and 7 in the same clamshell case). The movies are in two cases with different artwork and they have Mystery Movie Collection on them.

That or scrape them as Mystery Movie Collections. If they included the others in the series, your collection may not be accurate, but hopefully gives you something for the poster wall.

I believe McMillan and Wife and McCloud might have been two others that rotated. Each week was a different movie and they rotated among three/four different stars.

Comment

Originally posted by stitch0852 View Post
      Actually, Columbo has 7 seasons (I know IMDB lists as 13) and then they rotated as Mystery Movie of the Week. They probably are not considered seasons of Columbo but easier for IMDB to split them up. Try to scrape them as movies and see if it matches.

I have the complete boxed set and they show seasons 1-7 (with 6 and 7 in the same clamshell case). The movies are in two cases with different artwork and they have Mystery Movie Collection on them.

That or scrape them as Mystery Movie Collections. If they included the others in the series, your collection may not be accurate, but hopefully gives you something for the poster wall.

I believe McMillan and Wife and McCloud might have been two others that rotated. Each week was a different movie and they rotated among three/four different stars.

I agree, it is truly 7 seasons. With newer movies in a couple of iterations.
      However, it shows 10 seasons, so it is wrong either way. However, ALL versions before 2.0.0.4 showed the 13 seasons. ( box sets may be a better wording )

Plus these were ALWAYS tv movies. This was never a weekly show. It was part of a group of shows, so Columbo would be on once a month sometimes 2 a month.

So it seems a LOT of the tv shows are incomplete, even though the naming is the same format for all episodes. Definitely issues!
      I tried renaming some and re-scraping but no luck. Some shows do not show any were. Not even under videos. They used to show in prior versions.

Looking forward to the next version!

Comment

intvfan First of all, thank you very much for your feedback. you will see changes in after DMS v2.0.1.0.

Comment

Working...
        X