No announcement yet.

OTA Update not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware Question OTA Update not working?

The option "OTA Update" failed to check update. Is the DVDFab Movie server team stopped the development (till it works finally)?

I have the version 2.1.1

YM
    Yves,
    YMartin.com

Latest OTA update is version 2.0.0.8. Latest version is 2.0.1.0, but you will need to manually update it via USB. Not sure how you have 2.1.1 unless you're part of the early testers group with the super secret handshake. Kidding about the handshake, but not the early testers group. That is a thing here that you can sign up for.

Comment

Not sure how you have 2.1.1 unless you're part of the early testers group with the super secret handshake.
      Have you seen the length of my arms, they hurt from that secret handshake. There is nothing since 2010 Beta. I also noticed you put something on my latest post. You should be making your own post for that problem as it has nothing to do with my post. Second, you will more than likely get a faster response to your problem.
      Viking lost down under

Comment

Originally posted by ejm View Post
        I also noticed you put something on my latest post. You should be making your own post for that problem as it has nothing to do with my post. Second, you will more than likely get a faster response to your problem.
        I'm assuming you're referring to the OP and not me. I have not posted anything/anywhere complaining of issues. Or did I accidently post while under the influence of all my flu medication? It's entirely possible since it has a very high alcohol content relative to the amount I normally imbibe which is 0.

Comment

Yes, the OP
          Viking lost down under

Comment

Originally posted by duc135@gmail.com View Post
            Latest OTA update is version 2.0.0.8. Latest version is 2.0.1.0, but you will need to manually update it via USB. Not sure how you have 2.1.1 unless you're part of the early testers group with the super secret handshake. Kidding about the handshake, but not the early testers group. That is a thing here that you can sign up for.
            In the menu, I have just tagged to be part of the development team, that is perhaps why I have this version, but personally, it is a total disaster. This thing never worked correctly. Till we have "no control' of what is in the GUI (everything is controlled remotely and secretly), this thing is totally useless. Personally, I'm looking for something with more control (have my own DB on my hard drive and be able to manage it LOCALLY ... basic and simple). Have a link to check the updates for a new film, pictures, etc. is right (like the others do), but it should be just a check...

It should be in the Chinese mind trying to control everything, but here it is a big failure.

YM
            Last edited by ymartin; 08-01-2019, 02:36 PM.
            Yves,
            YMartin.com

Comment

Working...
            X