Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Look at 2.0.1.0

I finally tried 2.0.1.0

Scraping is much improved.(I have no TV Shows)
    Only had 10 in Videos. was able to correct them all. The movies here needed an apostrophe or a dash in the title look up and it worked fine
    Have found a few so far that found the wrong movie and I've corrected just fine. I'm sure there will be others that I will find.
    One movie will not correct. The Mummy Reborn(2019)....Keeps coming up with The Mummy Rebirth

Web connection through http://192.168.1.28:32080/#/index
    Hope this is the right way.

Rolling down the screen is a bear. It only goes 3 lines at a time then pauses. Then 3 lines and pauses....etc...etc
    When you edit a poster it takes you back at the top of the list and have to roll down slowly again and again

Cannot create or edit collections from the web
    Cannot create collections from the DMS

When displaying movies from the web or DMS you see all movies individually, you do not see collections which makes it difficult to see if something is missing from a collection.

DMS and web interface has collections in reverse alphabetical order. Z-0

When listing movies for some reason the movie Mother! and XXX are listed after Zombieland at the end of the list
    Last edited by Hunter1955; 08-21-2019, 06:26 PM.

Update:
    2 movies I corrected that were in videos were antman and antman and the wasp
    I added a dash to ant-man to find the poster and now I have 2 entries in the movie list for both
    Update Library did not eliminate one of each

Also the 2 movies that were alphabetically listed at the end of my list went in the correct spot when I edited the name and made
    the first letter a Capital letter instead a lower case that the DMS inserted
    Last edited by Hunter1955; 08-22-2019, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X