Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get DMS to recognize Blu Ray folders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get DMS to recognize Blu Ray folders?

I just received my DMS and updated it to the lastest firmware SDK 2.0.0.8 and Version 3.0.7. I successfully added a DVD Movie Folder from Windows 10 to my sata2/movies folder on the DMS and the DMS added it to my library and it shows on my Movies section. However, when I go to add a Blu Ray movie folder to the movie folder, DMS shows in the top left corner that it is scanning the folder, but the Blu Ray movie doesn't appear in my Movies library. The folder I have the Blu Ray In is sata2/movies/Movie_Name. Inside that Movie Name folder is the standard Blu Ray folder structure created from DVDFab ie. BDMV>STREAM>Movie File. I have refreshed the library and rebuilt the library several times. I only have the two movies on the DMS at this point. The DVD shows in library correctly with poster and everything. BluRay is not even detected only in the Videos section can I play the BluRay. At that point it plays fine. This DMS is straight out of the box and updated to the newest firmware. Thanks for your time.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that my other post regarding the same topic was posted as well. If a Mod could delete this topic, it would be appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X