New Meta File?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Meta File?

I notice that the latest DVDFab version, when writing out as .iso file to the Temp folder includes a new meta(?) file: MovieName.nfo. Is this supposed to replace the MovieName.iso.meta file?

Also, why are some movies copied to DMS folder DVDFab/Video and not DVDFab/Movies/MovieName ?

I was about to ask the same question. Mine does not create a folder and put the iso file into it like it use to.

Comment

Originally posted by johnw413 View Post
      Also, why are some movies copied to DMS folder DVDFab/Video and not DVDFab/Movies/MovieName ?
      Please use the SEARCH feature before you start the copy again to see the result.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	search.png Views:	1 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	372169

Please list some of the movies copied to DMS folder DVDFab/Video, so that we can get the same one to test on our site.
      Also, please attach the dvdfab_internal.log file, thank you.

DVDFab log default location:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
      For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

DVDFab Player 5:
      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
      For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

Guide for adding attachments in a post
      --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter1955 View Post
        I was about to ask the same question. Mine does not create a folder and put the iso file into it like it use to.
        We are checking the issue in DVDFab 11, please kindly wait. Thanks.
        DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab11\Log
        For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab11>Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log
        For Mac: Finder>Documents>DVDFab Player 5>Log

Guide for adding attachments in a post
        --Please use attachment button to attach your most recent log files.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please use the SEARCH feature before you start the copy again to see the result.
          Click image for larger version Name:	search.png Views:	1 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	372169

Please list some of the movies copied to DMS folder DVDFab/Video, so that we can get the same one to test on our site.
          Also, please attach the dvdfab_internal.log file, thank you.
          I sent you the log files yesterday. They have many cases where movies were copied to /Video.

Since DVDFab can't find my DMS I have been back to copying .iso files to Temp and then using SMB to copy the files to the DMS. I started to copy the .nfo file as well but didn't know if I should copy the files to a folder I create in Movies to store the .iso and .nfo files.

I still wish DMS had some way to create or edit records in the poster database. Right now I have many movies that will not appear as posters and also entries that appear for movies I deleted using SMB and Windows File Explorer.

Thanks,
          John W

Comment

Working...
          X