DMS fails to see subtitles on BD-9 compressed movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.1.0 Beta DMS fails to see subtitles on BD-9 compressed movies

I have noticed a bunch of BluRay movies compressed to the 9GB (BD-9) level that DMS won't recognize any subtitles being present, despite my including them when copying with DVDFab 11.0.5.0 and earlier versions. The subtitles are there as they show when I play back the movie using PowerDVD, but the DMS v.2.0.1.0 doesn't show any being present. Anybody else notice this?

1. please list some of the movies you have such subtitle problem.
    2. what is your subtitle settings on DMS?
    3. please send us the dms log file. Please go to Settings>About>Feedback section, click on the feedback button to send the log file to us. You will receive a 6 digit ID, make note of it and specify, thank you.

Comment

Basically I had trouble with Das Boot, We Were Soldiers, Shazam!, Resident Evil, The Mummy Returns and a bunch others, all in BD-9 compression with English subtitles according to DVDFab 11.0.5.0. DMS v2.0.1.0 firmware. All the above played fine with subtitles in PowerDVD, but DMS did not see any subtitles during playback with all subtitle settings set to their default (reset) values.

However yesterday I did the OTA update to DMS v.2.0.1.2 and that seems to have cured the subtitle issue, thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X