Is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it worth it?

I just upgraded to 1.0.1.0 from 2.0.1.0 ( not a typo )
    Is it worth going back to 2x for such a small update?
    New: Added the support to manually fix the TV Shows using the Fix Match feature in the Web Manager.
    New: Added the support to manually fix a TV episode using the Fix Match feature in the Web Manager, if it is scraped as a movie by default.
    Fix: A problem displaying the background art and cast information of a movie using the NFO files created by DVDFab 11.
    Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.

Fix: Some minor changes and improvements. -- What are they?
    Minor changes may be BIG to me.
    What do I look for?

It has been a long time since 2.0.1.0 was released and this is what has changed!

Wow, very disappointed. I have been an advocate of the progress being made. But like said early... 1.0.1.0 is the best available option at the moment.

Add this to the potential fix list...

"Basically I had trouble with Das Boot, We Were Soldiers, Shazam!, Resident Evil, The Mummy Returns and a bunch others, all in BD-9 compression with English subtitles according to DVDFab 11.0.5.0. DMS v2.0.1.0 firmware. All the above played fine with subtitles in PowerDVD, but DMS did not see any subtitles during playback with all subtitle settings set to their default (reset) values.

However yesterday I did the OTA update to DMS v.2.0.1.2 and that seems to have cured the subtitle issue, thanks anyway." -DaveH50
    ​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
    X