John Wick Chapter 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback John Wick Chapter 3

I created a backup of John Wick 3 and I get a error message when viewing saying that the disc I have inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions. I used DVDFab 11.0.5.1
    Last edited by juantwothree86; 09-23-2019, 01:27 AM.

That's odd, the movie server alone should've blocked that. Worrisome for sure.

Comment

I made a copy of mine and it played just fine. Both using the copied disc and thru the movie server. Don't know why your won't.

Comment

It appears there are several versions of this movie available, with different correct playlists. (e.g. some retail discs have 00444.mpls as the correct playlist, and I believe rental discs have 00429.mpls as the correct playlist). There is already another topic started on this already and I believe the developers are working on a fix that hopefully will be in the next release. If its a Lionsgate release (which this is), you can bet it will have some sort of Screen Pass protection.
        Last edited by LaciBacsi; 09-23-2019, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juantwothree86 View Post
          I created a backup of John Wick 3 and I get a error message when viewing saying that the disc I have inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions. I used DVDFab 11.0.5.1
          Please provide dvdfab_internal log file, and please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, make a folder containing everything in the disc volume EXCEPT those .m2ts files under \...BDMV\Stream, zip it and upload it to our FTP site. Please check PM for ftp info. Thank you.

Comment

Got the same issue with all trilogy of John Wick! I bought the 4K version including the BD and just rip the BD ... I go the black screen after a few minutes plus the film is not ripped correctly, and have parts of the film at the end! This is totally useless. This is the first time in years I have an issue with DVDFab. Is there any bugs or etiing I should know? I'm using the last version 11.0.5.3.

YM
            Yves,
            YMartin.com

Comment

I do main movie rips and when I ripped this movie from the bluray disk that came with the 4K version from Best Buy I had no problems. So I played the movie and everything was fine, but when I exited at the end when the credits were scrolling the resultant screen looked like a colorized negative in a very low resolution. I tried going in and out of menus to see if the video would re-synchronize but it didn't...so I rebooted and everything was/is fine now. WEIRD!

Comment

Working...
              X