Unable to Upgrade to DMS 2.0.1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Upgrade to DMS 2.0.1.3

I've downloaded the latest version 2.0.1.3 and tried to load it. The DMS finds a new update and when it brings it up for download and install, it says it's 2.0.1.2 which I already have loaded. I'm using the link provided by Ting for version 2.0.1.3 for download.

What am I missing?

Please check the download link, and when download finished, please compare the MD5 value.

Thanks.

Comment

This isn't a download issue. The file downloads fine and MD5 compare shows valid. The DMS also fully loads the software, reboots and loads apps, etc. but when I display the settings it still shows 2.0.1.2. How do I send you logs from the DMS itself?

Comment

I'm still waiting for a response to this post. I've tried the MD5 sum check and it passed. What else could be the problem and how do I send logs.

Comment

Originally posted by KBoz View Post
          I'm still waiting for a response to this post. I've tried the MD5 sum check and it passed. What else could be the problem and how do I send logs.
          As for sending log file, please go to Settings>About>Feedback section, click on the Feedback button to send the log file to us. You will receive a 6 digit ID, please specify the ID here. Thanks.

I'm using the link provided by Ting for version 2.0.1.3 for download.
          About this, just to confirm, do you mean the download URL provided on this thread?
          20191108 DMS v2.0.1.3 Beta is out! https://dl-dvdfab.s3.amazonaws.com/d...013/update.zip (https://dl-dvdfab.s3.amazonaws.com/download/DMS/DMS2013/update.zip)

Comment

Seems that it's solved. It appears my problems have been due to Safari unzipping any zipped files automatically. I'm using Chrome from now on for downloads of updates.

Comment

Working...
            X