Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.1.3 Beta Collection Problem

Hello everybody,

this is actually not a v2.0.1.3 problem because this problem exists in previous versions, too.
    I have a collection for "The Lion King" which includes all three movies from Walt Disney. But this collection also includes "Léon: The professional" which isn't deletable from the collection.
    I can choose ot in the collection and it says that the movie has been deleted successfully, but it still stays in the collection.
    Does anyone have a solution for this or do I have to wait for another update which covers this problem?

Regards,
    clioschrotter

It may be that you made the same mistake I made. When you select the film you want to delete from the collection you may notice that all of the films in the collection show a box with a tick. you have to click on the tick of the one you want to delete. It is then highlighted and you confirm the deletion.

Comment

Thank you for your answer, but I did check the box before clicking on delete.
      The function is working in general (it worked in another collection) but it doesn't in this specific one.

Comment

Hello clioschrotter,
        as long as the movie remains on the hard disk with the same name, it is read again and again from the DMS and added to the collection. I would like to try the following:

1. Switch on the strain gauge and keep it switched on.

2. Delete the movie from the collection via the DMS. Do not go to refresh now!

3. Delete the movie via Web Manager to get it out of the library. Do not update afterwards! Attention! If you have the movie on the internal hard disk of the DMS, the movie will also be deleted here. Eventually backup of the movie and the NFO file. If that is the case, then you would have to read it later on DVDFab again. Would not be a problem. Now the movie is still on the HDD but not in the collection and in the library anymore.

3. Delete NFO file

4. If the movie is still on the HDD, change the name. For example the English name of the film, or the Germans or any deviation. If he is no longer on the hard drive via DVDFab re-read and there easily change the name before reading.

If you only change the name of the movie, you will later have the movie as a poster twice in your library. Please do the same ...

It's probably the name of the movie. As long as the movie with the name is on the hard disk, the DMS keeps scanning it and adding it to the collection again and again based on the name.

If all else fails then create a user-defined collection and add the titles there except for this one. In Custom Collection, the DMS never adds a collection itself. The problem is definitely to be solved ...

Good luck...

Comment

Working...
        X