Creating own metadata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.1.2 Creating own metadata

I would like to create my own metadata for my own home movies. My attempt at modifying nfo files created for movies on the server failed. Any ideas how to do it?

I would also like to to this, but my attempts have also failed.

Comment

This is also a functionality I wish for. I have a lot of own produced videos I would like to add to the DSM world.

Any plans on adding own metadata?

Comment

It's been 3 months and still no one has answered this question, Will this ever be implemented? I purchased this media server when it first came out to replace my WD Live but am still using the WD and not this server because I cannot create my own metadata, and the editing of currently scraped shows to make it the way I want is pretty much useless.

Comment

I'm just guessing but I suspect that it relates to having a 'matching' entry in the database that the scraper writes to after a web query to (TMDB.com) ...just having an .nfo file in the directory where the content is stored is not enough.

It would be a matter of programming to load multiple databases, one for user created local content that would just simply load the information in the .nfo and write that info to the user database and the other one would be the current scheme.

Good luck with that feature request.

Comment

Working...
          X