Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.1.3 Beta External USB hard drive is recognized and sometimes not

Hello dear DVDFab development team,

I have version 2.0.1.3 beta on my DMS. For some time I had to find out that the external hard drive (usbA1) connected to my DMS is sometimes recognized and available when the DMS is started up and sometimes it is not recognized. When I want to watch a movie from this hard drive, I get the message "The file is no longer available or has been deleted". Then I have to shut down the DMS completely and then start it again.

My USB external drive is recognized but the movies on that drive are not automatically added to the DMS movie list.

Comment

Little Fruit Fly:

What firmware version are you running? In version 2013, the external drives are automatically added to the media library. In previous version the path had to be added to the media library manually.

Comment

Originally posted by tbrown25 View Post
        Little Fruit Fly:

What firmware version are you running? In version 2013, the external drives are automatically added to the media library. In previous version the path had to be added to the media library manually.
        The downside of this is that if the drives are mis-named, as they can be, your poster wall will be populated with repeated thumbnails as though they have been newly recognised. This then requires a complete re-power up (including disc drives) and when you are sure the drives have been named correctly, a complete library re-build.

Comment

Working...
        X