Collections Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collections Questions

1) Is there a way to remove a specific title from a collection. It appears it will delete, but what if you don't want to delete and only remove from a collection?
    2) Can the order of display be adjusted? Mine tend to sort backwards from what I'd want to see.
    3) Similar to 2 - This also reminds me that the A-Z sort function in the DMS web app always defaults from Z-A for me. It would be nice if under the Settings you could adjust default A-Z or Z-A sorting.

1: Yes. Select the collection and then click the menu button on the remote. ON the sub-menu, select delete This will remove the movie from the collection .Last time I used it, it did notT delete the movie ,.
    2: As of firmware 2013, the answer is no.A complaint that has been around for quite awhile, Personally, I would like to see them ordered by release date.
    3:Agree. This is a another problem that has been around awhile.
    Last edited by tbrown25; 01-21-2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

For me beware: This seems to work from the DMS interface most of the time. However using the same type thing from the WEB interface deleted the actual movie.

Comment

Working...
      X