DMS v2.0.2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.2.0 DMS v2.0.2.0

So I installed it and have not had the problems others have stated. Everything is there and nothing is missing. The only problem is the same thing I've had since after 1010. Every tv series shows only disc one of every season. All other discs do not show. Will this ever get fixed?

Is this something getting looked at? Anyone else have this problem?

Comment

jimczyz...I'm fairly new here, but have had large issues with adding TV series in ISO format (which I prefer). In my case it seems they will show several discs, but only show the first episode from each disc. See forum: How to properly name your media files for DMS

I'm not sure if this will help you, but may be part of what's behind the issue. I did a ton of digging/reading, and I believe somewhere (I can't remember where and it may have been for other systems like Kodi, or for movies), if you put "disc" in the file name in certain cases it may ignore the remaining discs during scrape. Note I am not 100% on this, but thought I'd mention it as your problem "rings a bell" from all my reading.

TRJ

Comment

This is what I'm talking about. There are 6 discs to season one of Andromeda. Only allows one to be played from poster wall. Does this with every tv show I have on the server.
        Attached Files

Comment

I've been playing with the CSI series trying to get it working myself (see other tread on naming conventions). I've given different file names, trying to meet the naming convention given elsewhere and also some derivations of it. I currently have 2 discs in and it does show 2 entries for me, but only shows the first episode sited per the naming convention. If I change the naming convention to say the second episode on the disk, while still listing multiple episodes in the name, it still only displays the first one listed. Do you have episodes in the file name? Unfortunately, it ignores all the remaining episodes, but at least the first episode on each file is shown.

Comment

I've tried everything so far. It worked fine on v1010. It showed all the discs from each season but on v2020 it only shows the first disc. Looks like I'll be staying on v1010 again.

Comment

Just curious, but what are 2 example file names you have? 2 examples I've got that I've tried are:
              CSI_Miami-s01e04-s01e05-s01e06-s01e07.iso
              CSI_Miami-s01e08-e11.iso
              In this case, is shows an episode 4 and episode 8 (2 different discs).

Comment

THE THREE STOOGES.S01.disc1
                THE THREE STOOGES.S01.disc2 and they show perfectly on v1010. After that it never shows the second disc. That is for the software metadat sent it to the server. I'm just forever going to stay on v1010 as it has a lot less aggravation.

Comment

Somewhere last month I believe I read that file name recognition ignores any references to disc in the file name. If this is the case, then it maybe assumes both files are the same. I believe I've read about similar issues with movies being on 2 disks also not being seen/recognized for the second disk in a similar fashion. Note I'm not an expert on this as I'm having my own issues with episodes on ISO files not showing or being able to adjust the label of the posters.

Comment

Originally posted by TRJ View Post
                    Somewhere last month I believe I read that file name recognition ignores any references to disc in the file name. If this is the case, then it maybe assumes both files are the same. I believe I've read about similar issues with movies being on 2 disks also not being seen/recognized for the second disk in a similar fashion. Note I'm not an expert on this as I'm having my own issues with episodes on ISO files not showing or being able to adjust the label of the posters.
                    That's why I keep going back to v1010. It works great for what I want.

Comment

Working...
                    X