DMS 2020 Web App does not allow changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.2.0 DMS 2020 Web App does not allow changes

Just updated to v2.0.2.0 and a number of my movies are labeled wrong or the posters is incorrect. When i use the web app and input the information with "fix match" and do a search, the correct poster appears but when I click on the poster I get a "(undefined) invalid params" message. Can not manually change to the poster info I what.

I just discovered I am having the same issue.

Comment

Check the values on general tab (especially the year). Sometimes you get nonsense years (eg negative, or millions of years in the future etc!). This doesn't bother it until you try to change the Poster. If all the general stuff is valid, try using a poster of your own - although it is touchy about file size etc.
      Last edited by SaturnV; 02-17-2020, 10:18 AM.

Comment

The work around that I found to solve the DMS 2020 Web App's "(undefined) invalid params" message is to edit the title and date using the web app and then edit the poster on the TV using the movie server. Takes a few more steps and is a little inconvenient but it solves the issue for now. You could do it all using the movie server on the TV but since you can only use the terrible onscreen keyboard this way is easier.

Comment

Originally posted by arg01 View Post
          The work around that I found to solve the DMS 2020 Web App's "(undefined) invalid params" message is to edit the title and date using the web app and then edit the poster on the TV using the movie server. Takes a few more steps and is a little inconvenient but it solves the issue for now. You could do it all using the movie server on the TV but since you can only use the terrible onscreen keyboard this way is easier.
          Thank you! That works. Like you said it's inconvenient, but better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by arg01 View Post
            You could do it all using the movie server on the TV but since you can only use the terrible onscreen keyboard this way is easier.
            Agree with the onscreen keyboard which could be a deterrent if you have to make a lot of edits/changes. A wireless keyboard plugged into the USB port overrides that function, they are fairly reasonable now...…..

Comment

Working...
            X