External Harddisk recognized by DMS but not by Library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.2.0 External Harddisk recognized by DMS but not by Library

I have two external drives attached to DMS. Both are accessible by DMS and over LAN. But only usbB1 is recognized by the library. Accessing both drives is possible directly and over network and all movies from all drives are played correctly. At the first time, both external drives were recognized by the library. But then after removing both drives to connect them to the PC, I accidentally pluged in Drive A to usbB1 instead of usbA1 and vice versa. So I got all double entries in the library. I selected to rebuild the library and here I am now. Only the movies on SATA and usbB are listed in the library.
    Any ideas?
    Attached Files

Version 2020 is suppose to automatically load usb drives (and the SATA drive) into the media library folder list. If this did not happen for the usbA drive on your system, you can try adding it to the folder list in the library. You should be able to add it as an SMB link via the screen you are showing in your attached screenshot.

Once the path is loaded, go back to the "manage library" area, select the newly added path, and do an "update path

Comment

After several reboots and unplugging/plugging, the movies from usba1 appear on the posterwall but usba1 is still not listed in the configuration page. Very strange, maybe a bug?
      Attached Files

Comment

Id :114975

Comment

From the post, it appears you are looking at the WEB page interface.

I am wondering if the missing drive paths show up when you look directly on the media server itself? Could this be a sync problem between the media server and it's WEB interface?

Comment

tbrown25: Thanks but It looks the same on the media server.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X