Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware Question next update?

When can we expect next update?????

For quite a while many nice things have been added and fixed, but the scrapping of movies/tv series have been totally lacking. I have been through my notes since 2.0.0.0 and in real terms nothing has changed. I've been told several times that it will be fixed next update. I'm still waiting.
    Viking lost down under

Hi,

I too would like to know when 3D playback will come back and SMB 2 support enabled.

John

Comment

I would just like all the disks of a tv series to show up. It only shows right on v1010 and not since.

Comment

I'm surprised that I haven't heard from senior people yet. Maybe they are on holidays or down with the corona virus, which would explain a lot.
        Viking lost down under

Comment

Im very interested to know when the 3D-Feature is back in firmware. For me it's a key Feature.

Comment

I'd love to be able to bitstream TrueHD and Atmos audio via my Synology DS1124+ NAS without buffering. I and many others have been awaiting this for a couple of years now.
            Peace, Jim

TV: Sony XBR-70X850B; Receiver: Yamaha RX-A3060; Speakers: KEF 7.2 Surround; NAS Server: Synology DS2411+; Home Theater: NUC8i7 Windows 10; DMS: Updated to v2.0.2.1 Beta; Zappiti:One 4K HDR; Connection: Direct Gigabit Ethernet

Comment

Working...
            X