Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS SDK 2.0.2.0 - 3D Blu-ray Playback

Hi Developers,
    Please let me know where to post this if this section is not the right place.

The 3D Blu-ray playback on my active 3D LG-TV system isn't displaying in its true 720dpi. This active 3D system uses glasses that do not require a battery.

However, playing the 3D iso file with my passive 3D projector system is okay. Just that the depth of the 3D playback isn't great as compared to the active 3D system. This passive 3D system uses glasses that require a battery.

I have done with my DMS a few feedback ID and I hope it will be useful for you to determine the issue.

ID-108779 = this is before playing back the 3D iso file.
    ID-123796 = after playback of the 3D iso file with my passive 3D projector (full length).
    ID-164590 = after playback of the 3D iso file with my active 3D LG-TV (just a few minutes as not enjoyable in its correct 3D depth).

All 3 IDs are at 03 April 2020, Singapore date.

The 3D iso file is titled = ToyStory1-3D....xxx.... . iso

Please do let me know if you need any further details.
    Many thanks in return.

Hope you and your esteem developers could find out why as the active 3D is much much better to watch compared to the passive 3D system.

And just a side note, could you teach me how to downgrade my DMS to 1.0.1.0 as this version is okay for me.

We receive your feedback regarding the 3D playback issue, and also noticed that you have reported it via email. Our developer has plan to improve the 3D playback totally, just time needed. Please kindly wait for update, thank you.

Comment

Thank you Mona for replying.
      Eagerly waiting for the new update in which the 3D playback is solved, especially for active 3D matrix setup (those which 3D glasses do not require batteries).

Comment

Working...
      X