ISO's Having Issues with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO's Having Issues with

I've shad a few ISO's that seem to have some problem starting or with the menus:

Atlantis - 2 movie collection (The Lost Empire and Milo's Return)
    Hangs after the Disney 25 second intro....never gets to movie selection. Accessing menu's and jumping to main menu appears to work jump and bypass the issue and brings up movie selection, but it won't get there by itself. After this point, movie selection and the individual menus for selections all are very slow and take nearly 10 seconds to respond to each command.

Lilo and Stitch 2 movie collection
    All commands take very long time to respond.

Another one is Bug's Life - extras work, but then don't return properly to main menu. Don't have specific details right now.

Lord of the Rings: The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey BONUS Disk - Menu doesn't work at all and can't play.

I've seen others with some issues but can't remember details off hand.

TRJ

1. Can those ISO files be played well on your PC using software player?
    2. Are they created using DVDFab latest version?

Comment

I don't have or use any DVD software players. Yes - created using the latest DVD (using clone) fab for the first 2. The other 2 I created about a month back on a version or so that was just prior to the current one.

TRJ

Comment

got an interesting one this evening:

Tooth Fairy: once intro trailers started, I got a message that "Your Blu-ray Palyer requires an update in order to play this disc" while the intro trailer continued to play in the background. After about 15 seconds the popup message went away and it continued and seem to play ok otherwise. Menus, other trailers, and movie seemed ok...but this was obviously an annoying start and what seems to be unnecessary pop-up.

Comment

I've made iso's of several Disney "dual" movies, i.e. Atlantis (The Lost Empire and Milo's Return), Lilo and Stitch 2 movie collection, Brother Bear/Brother Bear 2. These all seem to have issues getting started after the Disney intro. I've confirmed at least the VLC plays them ok. Therefore this does seem to be a player software issue.

TRJ

Comment

Working...
          X