Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.2.1 Movie section is empty

Hello,
    I suddenly have the problem that my movie section on the A1 keeps emty - no movies, no menu etc.
    TV Shows still works fine.

Using a browser I can see all movies. There are three entries without a poster and without moviename or year. When opening it an error pops up on the top "(undefined)Invalid params." and where you normally see the title of the movie it is displayed: "
    ()

NaN minutes
    "

Logfile is to big to upload here so I try to PM signals and ting.
    Regards,
    clioschrotter
    Last edited by clioschrotter; 07-05-2020, 02:37 PM.

Hello, you can go to Settings>About>Feedback section, click on the feedback button to send the log file to us. After that, you will receive a 6 digit ID, post it here. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you mona.

Comment

Originally posted by clioschrotter View Post
        Thank you mona.
        Please go to this section and locate the logs and send it to us, thanks again.
        /storage/sdcard/Android/data/org.dvdfab.box.launcher/files/.server/profile/logs

Comment

I recently did a rebuild and had the same issue. I had to rename my ".nomedia" folder to a visible name without the period at the front.
          When I did that and scanned again, I got everything back... including the unmatched extras I want to have access to...... But not incorrectly matched! SOB.

Comment

I finally could solve the problem.
            When I mounted a new external drive suddenly the movie section was accessible again.
            It said 900+ movies, but only the 10+ movies from the new HDD were shown as posters.

So I got the idea to unmount and remount all other external drives (internal HDD only has TV Shows which still worked without problems)...and now all movie posters are back again!

Comment

Working...
            X