Video goes blank for a few seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Playback Video goes blank for a few seconds

For some time now I have noted that, when playing back an iso in menu mode, the screen will go blank for a few seconds near the end of each title. This happens with any iso file created using clone mode and for all titles. Near the end of the title playback (last 10 seconds or so) the screen will go blank for 2 or 3 seconds, then the final 5 or 6 seconds of the title will finish playback.

We will see if we can duplicate the issue, if we need more information, or there is update, I will let you know.

Comment

We've tested some DVD cloned ISO files, could not duplicate the "go blank for 2 or 3 seconds" issue.
      Where are those ISO files saved? Internal drive or NAS?
      Please send us the log file too. Thanks.

Comment

Interesting. I can readily make it happen by simply watching a title thru to the end. It happens on all iso files, all titles. Kind of looks like some kind of buffering problem that occurs at the end of a file. The location of the iso does not matter. It occurs for me on internal drive, USB drive and NAS.

Oh, I should point out it does NOT do this for ripped MKV or m2ts files nor does it do it when playing back the iso using a software player.

Log file sent: 114825
        Last edited by tbrown25; 10-11-2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X