Menu Playback Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Menu Playback Issue

I've got an interesting menu playback issue.

For starters - I've pulled in my Stranger Things - Season 1 - Blurays in .iso format.

When playing the first disc, it comes up on the menus showing Season 1 Disc 2 instead of the actual Disc 1. When trying to play the season it exits back to the main DMS poster wall. It is noted that the menu allows you to pick episodes across both discs, but if you have the wrong disc it would normally asks for the correct Disc - so the menu seems developed for all episodes, but what is interesting is the label seems to think it is on disc 2 instead of 1. Everything on this .iso acts like it thinks it is disc 2, but nothing plays because it is actually disc 1.

Also the original BR in a Blueray player starts and goes through all sorts of trailers, etc. before the main menu as well, while the .iso for Disc 1 goes right to the main menu for some reason.

It is noted that the disc 2 .iso plays perfectly and lets you select appropriate episodes, etc. When you select an episode from a different disc, it asks you for it like it should.

TRJ

Also - the .iso's were created with DVDfab using clone mode.

TRJ

Comment

One more thing. Going directly to Video Mode vs. Menu Mode plays the series correctly. The error is somehow just associated with the menu off hand.

Comment

Working...
      X