Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incorrect free space reported by file explorer since upgrade, unable to copy files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DMS v2.0.2.1 Incorrect free space reported by file explorer since upgrade, unable to copy files

Issue with Movie Server (likely since upgrade of V2.0.2.1):
    1. after a long time, i tried to copy files to the movie server. i can access all files through explorer, no issue.
    2. however, when i try and copy an iso file, i get an error message "not enough space"
    3. upon inspection, File explorer / Properties reports "0 used space and 972 MB free space" - the Movieserver menu shows disk space correctly as 8 TB with 2.8TB used.
    4. i can copy small test files - but the reported space does NOT change
    5. i deleted about 6 GB of files from the movie server - still reporting only 972 MB free space.
    6. i did a reset of the Movie server and of the network - no change in behavior.

Can you please help

It's not V2.0.2.1...have you tried to copy any files to the movie server since that last Microsoft update, thinking like two/three weeks again?

Comment

i haven't tried to copy anything in the last 8 months honestly until about two weeks ago - that's when i encountered the problem.

Comment

Try the things listed in this thread...

Manual Copy Problems

Comment

Working...
        X