convert from avi to pal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Converter convert from avi to pal

HI all i only new at this but is their a way convert from avi etc to pal i know you can convert to avi and mp4 and so on but would like that program i know nero has it but would be good if DVDFab had it but sorry if it is in video converter just cant see it thank you keep up the good work

Sorry but PAL is not a Video container but rather a Video format some may get it mixed up and think PAL is the same thing as AVI because container format is as well called video format and gets confusing

Now you can convert PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL but not with DVDFab

Comment

thank you for getting back to me as i said only new soz for posting in wrong part i think but do understand what you are saying soz i am slow LOL i do it with nero but all good thanks for time just be good if dvdfab had recode thing for that thanks again sorry for trouble.
      Last edited by bluey; 11-29-2010, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluey View Post
        thank you for getting back to me as i said only new soz for posting in wrong part i think but do understand what you are saying soz i am slow LOL i do it with nero but all good thanks for time just be good if dvdfab had recode thing for that thanks again sorry for trouble.
        You not the only one who want DVDFab to be able to convert PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL format as other DVDFab users have asked as well. Don't be sorry you just asking for a feature to be added as that what the feature request section is for

Comment

thanks again AGJ for time i did read some post and saw later few asking questions about same thing i should read more post by others oops my bad thank you anyway

Comment

Working...
          X