Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) DVDFab for Mac

This is a message for the developers:
    sorry if I tell you but, are you blind? Why you don't release DVDFab for MAC OSX? This OS is growing and growing, and there is no real competition in DVD copy apps. So, this will be more $ for you and more for Mac users. And believe me, if I say that DVDFab is one of the most required software for Mac. The Mac is cool, and DVDFab is cool too, so why don't you make a port for (at least) Intel Macs?
    If you'll don't make this, please make at least this software completely compatible with Wine...
    I'm waiting for an answer from the developers, so I'm hopeful...

Why not just install Windows XP via Boot Camp and then installing DVDFab there meanwhile?
    Last edited by Blazkowicz; 11-30-2010, 09:29 PM.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Boot Camp or Parallels are just unworthy ways to use this good app.
      And rebooting to just copy a DVD is simply inconvenient.
      I'm waiting an answer from the developers!

Comment

Do not hold your breath waiting !!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Moving to MAC is a big job, and we are doing it step by step, so don't expect it soon
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Rip and Compress at the same time on a Mac.....*dream*.....i would pay a lot for DVDFab on a Mac, and i am not the only one!!!

Comment

Well MAC OS does not have a utility similar to this, DVD Fab would be smart to be the first and lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by 3dsbstorrents View Post
                Well MAC OS does not have a utility similar to this, DVD Fab would be smart to be the first and lead the way!
                actually there are other DVD copy programs available for the MAC but they are not as good as DVDFab.

Comment

Working...
                X