Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Conversion Settings Window

Hello,

Would it be possible to change the settings on the conversion settings window so that users can resize it to fit their individual screens?

I have a 10.1 inch netbook... I cannot make any changes to the conversion settings as the button which allows these changes to take effect currently sits out of reach below the bottom of my screen. The window resists any attempt I make to shift it upwards so that I might reach the button in question.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Originally posted by Qallupilluit View Post
    Hello,

Would it be possible to change the settings on the conversion settings window so that users can resize it to fit their individual screens?

I have a 10.1 inch netbook... I cannot make any changes to the conversion settings as the button which allows these changes to take effect currently sits out of reach below the bottom of my screen. The window resists any attempt I make to shift it upwards so that I might reach the button in question.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

regards
    I totally agree and have been asking for this for over 2 years with promises that it would be done.

Still not here, so I'm not holding my breath!!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Are we ever going to receive confirmation and a timeline from the developers?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Doesn't look like it !!!

Comment

Working...
        X