DVDFab skin/look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) DVDFab skin/look

This isnt really a problem, im just wondering if we can get a skin selection for it dvdfab. i'd like to get one that looks kinda like a blueray/dvd circle.

Also a small gadget for windows 7, kinda like the thing if you ever used cyberlink's power to go. they have a quick task gadget. Its pretty neat tho i dont really use it.

Im sure dvdfab could have something like that with fast setup to copy movies right to dvd/hdd with a press of a button, without having to select other things long as you have it set up.

Originally posted by Dark Yume View Post
    This isnt really a problem, im just wondering if we can get a skin selection for it dvdfab. i'd like to get one that looks kinda like a blueray/dvd circle.

Also a small gadget for windows 7, kinda like the thing if you ever used cyberlink's power to go. they have a quick task gadget. Its pretty neat tho i dont really use it.

Im sure dvdfab could have something like that with fast setup to copy movies right to dvd/hdd with a press of a button, without having to select other things long as you have it set up.
    I agree!!!I want to see an option and the possibility to set up someone any skin in DVDFab that he want...Very nice idea!Personally i prefer the dark colors(black,carbon,...)

Comment

Bluray to dvd iso image

rather then make a new post i decided to put this in one i already made.

Id like to be able to make a bluray -> dvd right to iso, without having to go to the dvd ripper and making the folder into a iso. idk if there already is a work around without having that extra step but i didnt see a button right in bluray to dvd.

so i thought id ask for that and the skin/gadgets.

Comment

Media Player

Another request, i would like you guys to make a media player for pc, that ties in dvdfab as well. An all in one, Player, copier, and converter. With a design simular to the program powerdvd, so that you can play video files, dvds, and blurays, as well as screen capture to file.

The ablity to mount iso files directly in the player without having to open up the virtual drive. This would also make it so you could back a movie up to iso, without mounting and switching programs go right to the player, load it up and play right off the hard drive.

again for this i'd like to have options like a skin color chooser, and widget/gadget type thing right in the corner. Have the dvdfab player/ripper launch at movie insert, this would help setup so you dont even have to worry bout media player or anything from launching. Just set the dvdfab player/ripper to dvd/bluray default player.

I'd even be willing to pay up to 100$ for type of player, as current programs such as powerdvd cost that much already.

Comment

Working...
        X