This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature request

1. Would like to know if we can have a registered users area to download updates? It can be a subforum on the home page.

thanks in advance rip

They could create a hidden sub forum just for beta testers and might get more accurate info on any bugs from the more experienced users, not a bad idea Rip imo but it would be a BIG job for Signals and the Mods figuring out who actually is paid members and not, not to mention a big undertaking for Signals assigning permissions to each user to access that sub forum.

Comment

Thats true. I never thought about it that way. I have been reading the the posts ( like the internal beta test on 6.2.0.0). It bothers me that I see people posting looking for free bees and not doing their homework and bringing constructive help to the forum. Some of us try to post with informative info for the group. I am no expert, but I will help where I can. But maybe down the road we will see something. No big deal.

But most importantly!!!!! Can you let the big boys know that this forum is fantastic. And do not change it. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Rip.

I totally agree with:-

It bothers me that I see people posting looking for free bees and not doing their homework

Some of them do not even bother to read what has already been posted and I do tend to get a bit snappy at some times because of this. I know that my fellow mods get frustrated with them too.

I think I've asked a few today whether they can read !!!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Well no worries, They probably never read that either LOL

Comment

Snap away snap away. I will inderstand. Some of them post about nothing while others post the same thing over and over. Kind of like sheep. BAHHHHHHHH!. It's Crazy. Anyhow thanks for the response. I apreciate your opinions.

I will now retire to my Stella Artois!

regards rip.

Comment

Working...
            X