This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volume Adjustment

I brought this up before and someone recently referred to a similar feature here:

It would be great DVDFAB gave users an option to re-encode a dvd and make adjustments to the DVD such as audio. In DVD to Mobile, there is a "Fast encoding" option and a "High Quality" encoding option, the latter taking longer. I have used this option even though it takes longer.

I understand that in traditional DVD copying, there is no encoding so audio (or brightness) can't be adjusted.

But I recommend that DVDFAB offer an option -- not one that you have to take -- that people can choose if they want to have their DVD re-encoded.
    Users exercising this option will know it will take longer, but why not offer it as an option?
    Last edited by dallacuse; 11-06-2009, 10:17 PM.

Because I think the development team have their hands full with BD+ at the moment and it would add another level of complexity to Fab, both usage and development-wise.

I can never see this happening !!! But I've been known to be wrong before.

It would mean the development of a video editing module and you can already do this with dedicated video editing software. (I use ULead Video Studio) You can import the DVD from a rip folder in and make all the adjustments that you like.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Well then the next best thing would be an option to output in MPEG-2 format? I think that would be easy to re-enclode for a dvd.

I admit I know nothing about programming, so I have no idea how complex this would be.

I also know that thus is quite a wonderful product (speaking as a father of three with kids that can damage dvds)!

Anyways, lets keep this proposal out as a (long term) request?

Comment

Yeah, we'll be leaving it there for the developers to see.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X