Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Multipe Audio

Hi DVDFab-Team!
    A real nice feature would be the possibility to encode AVI (DivX & Xvid) with 2 Audio Streams instead of 1.
    I don't know which program I've used 4 or 5 years ago. All I remember is, that I had back then the possibilty to encode my DivX Movies with 2 Audio Streams - for example:
    - Audio Stream 1: 6 Channel English Dolby Digital
    - Audio Stream 2: 6 Channel French Dolby Digital
    Is this a possible feature in the DVDFab-Ripper Option with the DivX & Xvid-Option?

Originally posted by pr_dvdfab View Post
    A real nice feature would be the possibility to encode AVI (DivX & Xvid) with 2 Audio Streams instead of 1.
    I would like this multiple audio feature in MKVs too. Maybe more than 2 Streams and subtitles.
    There are a lot of DVDs waiting to be MKVed.
    Is there a roadmap for DVDfab?
    regards
    Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      I would like this multiple audio feature in MKVs too. Maybe more than 2 Streams and subtitles.
      There are a lot of DVDs waiting to be MKVed.
      Is there a roadmap for DVDfab?
      regards
      Richard
      Remux to MKV will give you an option of packing multiple audio and subs streams.
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
        Remux to MKV will give you an option of packing multiple audio and subs streams.
        Last I checked, this feature was only available on Blu-ray Ripper. He is likely referring to DVD Ripper which only allows a single audio track to be selected.

Comment

And also no chapter breaks nor multiple subs in DVD ripper...
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X