Blu-ray To Blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy Blu-ray To Blu-ray

In dvd`s we have options to make from a dvd-9 to dvd-5 with menu but we can deselect some audio and subtitles. How about making that to blu-ray`s aswell ? Now we can only copy a full disc from BD50 to BD25 or select the main movie. If we select main movie then we can deselect some audios. But if we want to copy the blu-ray with menu then we can`t deselect some audio and subtitle tracks. So the output video isn`t so good. So I think this is a very helpful option to implement.

Originally posted by shaty View Post
    In dvd`s we have options to make from a dvd-9 to dvd-5 with menu but we can deselect some audio and subtitles. How about making that to blu-ray`s aswell ? Now we can only copy a full disc from BD50 to BD25 or select the main movie. If we select main movie then we can deselect some audios. But if we want to copy the blu-ray with menu then we can`t deselect some audio and subtitle tracks. So the output video isn`t so good. So I think this is a very helpful option to implement.
    The features you mentioned are being worked on. While there is no timeline from the development team in Beijing, be assured these items are somwhere in the development stage. I suspect a Customize Mode for BD will be available fairly soon. Hopefully, the menu feature will follow soon
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
    X