Blu-ray copy needs time editing feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy Blu-ray copy needs time editing feature

I really love your Blu-ray Copy product and I hope this suggestion will reach Mr. Fengtao. To help with the compression of Main Movie to 25GB disc, we need an additional option to edit out the credits at end of movie. I know DVDFAB has the ability to edit chapters but many movies do not align the end credits with chapters. So, that means the end credits are not deletable. The end credits are typically between 7 to 10 minutes long and that is a huge amount of data on Blu-ray. That space could be used for the movie itself.

It would be great if DVDFAB could edit out the credits by using time intervals instead. For example, the chapter edit function has start/end. Could you install time start/end also? This way, I could select ... start:0 end at 105min 14sec.

This would be a significant feature upgrade to help movies to fit on BD 25GB without needing additional compression and immensely speed up the entire process. I know the "Remove HD Audio" option helps but this additional feature would make DVDFAB far more flexible.

Thanks for listening.

A Customize and Merge feature is being worked on for Blu-ray Copy from what I read in an older thread. No idea when it be available so no time frame to give.

Comment

Working...
    X