This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Make easier to rip tv series

For people who rip their tv series have to usually go through dvdfab hd decrypter make a copy then go to other software and convert them, which takes up hard drive space and time, when dvd ripper can just add a tv series feature which you tell it how long the episode are and it will delete anything under 27 or so minutes depending on what time duration you put in, but what about special features.
    Last edited by AGJ; 03-08-2011, 12:20 AM. Reason: Forum General Policies

You can use the Queue option to select the ones you want to convert but they will be seperate files and not one file

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      You can use the Queue option to select the ones you want to convert but they will be seperate files and not one file
      Well then a feature that can put them into one vob. Or one folder at least

Comment

Give the Vob Passthrough a try as it will keep all selections you make for conversion and just might make one big VOB for them all. Just a reminder though that they may not be in order when you play them.

If that does not work then can use DVDFab DVD Copy and the Merge feature to Merge them all together and then use the DVDFab DVD Ripper VOB Passthrough to convert to one big VOB or just select ISO as target for the DVDFab DVD Copy Merge feature to have one file.
        Last edited by AGJ; 03-08-2011, 06:09 AM.

Comment

@AGJ
          VOB Passthrough makes separate files for each title just like the rest of DVDFab Ripper. DVD Merge will put multiple titles on a disc but will not merge the titles into one. I don't think there is a way to merge titles into one file other than an ISO image.

@jojo71
          I don't understand what you are trying to do. If you use DVD Ripper to create the files you want from multiple discs then can't you just move all the output files to the same folder afterward? I'm sure you can write a batch file to do it if the effort for each disc is just too great.

Comment

Well i've seven disks to rip of a 52 episode series and i don't have much hard drive space to use to make two copys by ripping and converting( couse i don't want to use dvdripper) cause it will activate the trial and i'll get a watermark( cause i'm using hd decrypter)

Comment

Working...
            X