This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to mobile option for Nintendo Wii

Will there ever be a DVD to Mobile option that includes the Nintendo Wii? I know it's a very inefficient compression because the huge file sizes but is it ever a possibility? There is sooo many programs to do it but they don't convert from a DVD source to Wii (M-JPEG). And DVDFab happens to be my favorite converter hands down. A DVD as the source is the best quality anyways. Also if you updated your Wii to 4.0 or higher it will now accept SD Cards up to 32GB so the file size won't be too intolerable.

8 and a half months later and nobody else wants this? I have a youtube video with many views and there is a market for this. I'm using a different converter on the video. Not everyone wants to hack their Wii Consoles. Also over 500 people have read the first post I made on this. I'm asking for a response or responses from other users of DVDFab.

Comment

Originally posted by jlo138 View Post
      There is sooo many programs to do it but they don't convert from a DVD source to Wii (M-JPEG). And DVDFab happens to be my favorite converter hands down. A DVD as the source is the best quality anyways. Also if you updated your Wii to 4.0 or higher it will now accept SD Cards up to 32GB so the file size won't be too intolerable.
      Actually there is another program that can convert from a DVD as source but since this DVDFab forum can not give name for that program.

Comment

Originally posted by jlo138 View Post
        8 and a half months later and nobody else wants this? I have a youtube video with many views and there is a market for this. I'm using a different converter on the video. Not everyone wants to hack their Wii Consoles. Also over 500 people have read the first post I made on this. I'm asking for a response or responses from other users of DVDFab.
        It is up to the developers to answer if they will include the WII as an option for DVD to Mobile and Blu-ray to Mobile as we are just users like you and in no way able to say anything about what will be. Which could be why this thread has had so many views and besides this a feature request and does not really need a reply unless it a developer who reply to it

Comment

Working...
        X