open audio tab further

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) open audio tab further

any chance in future versions you can open the audio "type" tab some...the "extension" tab is always blank (at least with Bluray Copy)

It would be nice to see what audio format is being selected without having to manually do so each and every time.

...as you can see, if I do not open the "type" tab further myself, I would not know it was Dolby TrueHD.

The extension tab is useless for copy purposes...well maybe not useless, but no need for extension to take up all the space.

Thanks

+1

I agree. It's the same way with DVD Copy.

Originally posted by crackinhedz View Post
    any chance in future versions you can open the audio "type" tab some...the "extension" tab is always blank (at least with Bluray Copy)

It would be nice to see what audio format is being selected without having to manually do so each and every time.

Comment

We will improve UI in next version, thanks for your suggestion.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

+1
        I just ran into a older movie that has the 5.1 track listed as the 2nd track. I just happened to catch it before starting a rip to hdd for conversion using 8101 qt beta.

Comment

Working...
        X