Name (number) chapters in Main Movie Copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Copy Name (number) chapters in Main Movie Copy

If I play a full disc ISO backup of a BluRay I get to see the chapter numbers displayed on screen when I'm skipping through them with the chapter skip button.

A main movie only copy made with DVDFab still skips through the chapters just fine, but doesn't actually show the chapter number on screen, which suggests that these are actually chapter titles (or suchlike) in the disc structure which DVDFab may be leaving blank.

If you need to go to a particular chapter (say, for a concert disc) it would be great to see the chapter number as you're navigating rather than having to count how many times you've pressed the skip button.

This works fine on the DVD main movie only copy; it's only the BD copies that are affected.

Chapter number display is a feature of BD-J, which cannot be copied in Main Movie mode.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. At least it explains the difference in behaviour, even if it can't easily be solved.

Comment

Working...
      X