HD-DVD to Blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab (UI/General) HD-DVD to Blu-ray

I see you are starting to work on this now... But I'm one of the few who went out and spent money on a HD-DVD player and now I have MANY movies.

I'm sure something like this isnt high on the list of things to get done but I hope there are a few people out there that have HD-DVDs.

I know more then a few have the Xbox 360 USB HD-DVD player and my computer reads it as just another drive so many something can be done to covert it to blu-ray.

Thanks and you guys rock btw!!!

Ron from Chicago
    Last edited by RonS; 07-11-2011, 02:22 AM.
    "living the dream"

There is a way.
    You need to make an mkv from the hddvd.
    Then you can convert this mkv to bluray format using tsMuxer (free) and burn the file.

I gave you a clue about the program's name.
    There isn't an other way and dvdfab won't support hddvds.There are many threads with this request but it's clear thst hddvd is history like betamax or minidisc and the support from the companies is unprofitable.
    Never the less hddvds are cheaper than bluray's and I buy some even now.

Comment

Originally posted by LignGeorge View Post
      There is a way.
      You need to make an mkv from the hddvd.
      Then you can convert this mkv to bluray format using tsMuxer (free) and burn the file.

I gave you a clue about the program's name.
      There isn't an other way and dvdfab won't support hddvds.There are many threads with this request but it's clear thst hddvd is history like betamax or minidisc and the support from the companies is unprofitable.
      Never the less hddvds are cheaper than bluray's and I buy some even now.

Thanks... Yea I know its been gone and dead for awhile. I just had so many of them and the picture looked pretty good. I know Transformers was 26 gig of HD which would look good on my set up I just dont want have my Xbox 360 HD-DVD player going all the time haha
      "living the dream"

Comment

Working...
      X